STEEL INDUSTRY: CLEANING, TRANSPORT AND RECOVERY
In any steel manufacturing or metallurgical process, dust and waste material can have a significant and negative impact on production quality, as well as downtime and of course repair time. Very often this can represent valuable material that can be recycled and re-processed.
A DISAB industrial vacuum truck solves the problems of dust and waste removal and spillage handling in an efficient and environmentally-friendly way. DISAB’s vacuum technology is primarily used to reduce the downtime resulting from plant breakdowns or interruptions that have caused a spillage. With every minute counting, the material must be removed quickly to get the system repaired and back in action.
Some type of projects in foundries, blast furnaces and coke plants:
- General housekeeping, cleaning around the working environment
- Improving levels of productivity, Health & Safety
- Recovery of spillages from around conveyor belts, mixers, crushers, unloading areas
- Cleaning of crane bridges
- Cleaning of process filters
- and many more…
If you want some information about applications with our industrial vacuum equipment, don’t hesitate to contact us