Efficient sweeper for reduced PM10 and PM2.5 in urban environments
DISA-CLEAN is a dust-free and water-free sweeper for efficient street cleaning. The street sweeper is designed to meet the EU’s environmental requirements to reduce the presence of dangerous PM10 and PM2.5 particles in cities. DISA-CLEAN vacuum sweeper combines conventional sweeping and powerful vacuuming – without the use of water.Get in contact
A dust-free environment with DISA-CLEAN
DISA-CLEAN provides proven superiority in dust-free vacuuming and efficient removal of PM10 and PM2.5 particles from the street and ground surface. No particles are blown back into the air again, as the processed air is filtered through an efficient separation- and filtration process in four stages. Another reason for DISA-CLEAN’s dust control is the encapsulated brushes with negative pressure, which together with a unique vacuum nozzle remove dirt and dust down to the finest particles. The powerful vacuum pump forces airflow through the material container and filters with maximum capacity and efficiency throughout the process. This creates a very high and continuous working speed, even if the surfaces are dirty and wet.
Street sweeper with a high hourly capacity
Due to the fact that the operation takes place completely without water, no contaminants are flushed out into the stormwater system and no contaminated sludge with the fine-grained dust remains on the road surface. It also provides the opportunity to run the sweeper during wintertime at minus temperatures, or when extracting material that you don’t want to mix with water. DISA-CLEAN works equally efficiently in wet conditions – the powerful vacuum makes the surface clean and almost completely dry after vacuum suction. Through their unique design, the street sweeper brushes are basically completely dust-free. With an operating speed of up to 20 km/h, DISA-CLEAN has an hourly capacity of up to 50,000 m2.Product Sheet
Benefits of DISA-CLEAN:
- Effective high vacuum suction that permanently removes dust and PM10 and PM2.5 particles.
- No use of water prevents contaminated water from flowing out with the surface water in stormwater wells.
- Saves valuable water resources when no water is used for dust suppression.
- Operative in dry and wet conditions with brushes and/or high vacuum suction.
- No risk of icing during winter driving.
- Dust-free brushing prevents hazardous particles from swirling around during cleaning.
- Four-stage filtration prevents hazardous particles from being blown back out with the process air.
- Control system with 12 ”touch screen provides a good overview and logical operation management
- Operating speed up to 20 km/h.
- Daily productivity of up to 50,000 m㎡/h.
- Longer operating time per day reduces interruptions to replenish water.
- No water refilling and minimal need for rear and bottom cleaning provide more operational hours.
- Education for operators via DISAB Academy is included, here you will be certified and trained in how to safely and cost-effectively use the full potential of vacuum loaders.
What other people say about DISAB
Compared to when we cleaned manually, the central vacuum cleaning system from DISAB is a clear improvement.BSW Timber, UK
Our stationary vacuum system is smooth, safe and effective due to cost.Cementa Slite, Sweden
A DISAB SkipVAC ™ is not only faster, but also much safer and more efficient than a bucket and shovel.Anderton Concrete, UK
We are very pleased with the DISAB Centurion ™ P20, both the vacuum loader's performance and the professional treatment we received from DISAB employees.Puerto Sauce, Uruguay
What used to take us several days now only takes a few hours.Norcem A.S. Norway
The installation of DISAB's stationary vacuum system has made a big difference. We can easily clean where the material waste is at its worst at the moment, or where dust needs to be removed.Matilda Lewis - Specialist - Cory
DISAB SkipVAC ™ has good capacity, reliability and is easy to empty. It can easily handle 2-3 tons of flux without having to be emptied every five minutes.John Smith - Title - Tata Steel
Case & knowledge
Did you visit our agent GCM at Solids in Antwerpen, 16-17 november 2022?
They will show all visitors our solutions for dust and spillage. Make a visit and discover the possibilities of vacuum technology. :handshake:
We had a lovely time at Hillhead 2022
Come and see us at the long awaited rescheduled Hillhead exhibition. This year Disab has two stands, come and visit us at C12 and W11 and try our machines by yourself.