A flexible vacuum loader for suction and blow
The DISAB Futurion™ Q20 is designed and engineered to give the operator great flexibility and has many options to be used in a wide variety of applications. The round tank makes the vacuum unit suitable for both wet and dry applications. The DISAB Futurion™ Q20 is equipped with both suction- and blowing functions.Get in contact
- Dry material
- Wet material
- Max Vacuum 900 mBar
- Max Air Volume 8500 m³/h
Efficient vacuum technology and large load capacity
DISAB Futurion™ Q20 is ideal for sucking up and transporting away all types of material, both wet and dry. The unit is powered by the truck’s engine and the tank is available in several sizes. The DISAB Futurion™ Q20 has a good load capacity with its relatively low total weight. The hydraulic pump with variable displacement leads to a significantly better fuel economy. With its many possible options and great flexibility, the vacuum loader is used in construction, the cement industry, steel mills, paper mills or power and energy plants.
The suction truck that provides a better working environment
DISAB Futurion™ Q20 is designed to facilitate and create a safe working environment for the operator. All functions can be operated at a safe distance using radio control. The vacuum loader also has a lower noise level and reduced vibration during use. The DISAB Futurion™ Q20 is equipped with a large opening angle, which provides easier and smoother emptying. Emptying of the material is done by tipping the tank with a double-acting hydraulic cylinder or pneumatically via a hose.Product Sheet
Benefits of DISAB Futurion™ Q20
- Safe working environment for the operator.
- All functions of the vehicle can be operated at a safe distance using radio control.
- Lower noise level and reduced vibration.
- Large opening angle for easier emptying.
- Modern control system with smart IoT solutions provides better overview and control.
- Interactive radio system that displays relevant operating data to the operator.
- Easy accessibility reduces the time for service stops.
- Good load capacity thanks to the low weight and good load distribution.
- Compatible with the suction excavator DISAB MultiFLEX™.
- A power take-off is mounted between the gearbox and the rear axle, through a Cardan-shaft drive the power is transferred to the power transmission belt that drives the vacuum pump.
- Education for operators via DISAB Academy is included, here you will be certified and trained in how to safely and cost-effectively use the full potential of the vacuum loader.
What other people say about DISAB
Compared to when we cleaned manually, the central vacuum cleaning system from DISAB is a clear improvement.BSW Timber, UK
Our stationary vacuum system is smooth, safe and effective due to cost.Cementa Slite, Sweden
A DISAB SkipVAC ™ is not only faster, but also much safer and more efficient than a bucket and shovel.Anderton Concrete, UK
We are very pleased with the DISAB Centurion ™ P20, both the vacuum loader's performance and the professional treatment we received from DISAB employees.Puerto Sauce, Uruguay
What used to take us several days now only takes a few hours.Norcem A.S. Norway
The installation of DISAB's stationary vacuum system has made a big difference. We can easily clean where the material waste is at its worst at the moment, or where dust needs to be removed.Matilda Lewis - Specialist - Cory
DISAB SkipVAC ™ has good capacity, reliability and is easy to empty. It can easily handle 2-3 tons of flux without having to be emptied every five minutes.John Smith - Title - Tata Steel
Case & knowledge
Visit our agent GCM at Solids in Antwerpen, 16-17 november
They will show all visitors our solutions for dust and spillage. Make a visit and discover the possibilities of vacuum technology. :handshake:
Come visit us at Hillhead 2022
Come and see us at the long awaited rescheduled Hillhead exhibition. This year Disab has two stands, come and visit us at C12 and W11 and try our machines by yourself.